2019 Women's Empowerment Summit
Time & Location
About the Event
Our theme this year, Power for Progress, acknowledges the progress we’ve made, recognizes what we’ve yet to accomplish, and finds purpose to keep moving forward by empowering ourselves and others. Additionally, the Summit will create awareness about and encourage support for the Equal Pay movement.
This year's Summit will offer the following:
- A Talk Show: National Speaker
- Workshops and Roundtable Discussions on the following topics: Economic Sustainability, Advocacy, Women Mean Business, Intersectional Lives, Cross-Cultural Perspectives and Social Progress
- Networking and relationship-building within a diverse community
- Story Labs: Stories from women who have defined and established their own success
- Women’s Expo: Shop local Women-owned Businesses; Health & Wellness resources and information from supporting groups & local agencies
- Action steps to Power for Progress after the Summit.
We hope to attract intergenerational women who are seeking professional, personal, and economic growth to attend the event and take advantage of resources that will help them tap into their own potential to empower themselves and others to Power for Progress. Attendees will spend the day learning and planning and will leave the Summit knowing the next steps to achieve their own success, professionally or personally.
Registration includes program book, Summit bag, continental breakfast, boxed lunch and parking pass. Ticket priceis $45 and scholarships are available for any participants with financial hardship through our 'No Women Left Behind' program. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.