Black History Month: Art, Food and Soul
Time & Location
About the Event
“Art, Food and Soul: A Showcase of local Black Women-Owned Businesses”.
In conjunction with Black History Month
Thursday, Feb. 25th, 4pm-7:30pm @ Fowl & Fodder, Downtown Toledo
Three “Gallery Style” showings will take place at 4 PM, 5:15 PM, and 6:30 PM.
(**Limit of 25 attendees per show in order to adhere to Covid-19 guidelines – a mask is required and temperature check upon entering premises)
● View beautiful African American-inspired art displayed by Cydnee Moore throughout the restaurant showcasing our featured artist.
● Meet our 419HerHub of local African American Women Business owners.
● Eat appetizers and sweets from our four African American caterers.
○ Avocado & Cheese Charcuterie https://www.avocadoandcheese.com/
○ Island Soul https://www.facebook.com/islandsoul.llc/
○ HotBox Bistro https://www.facebook.com/HotBoxOrder/
○ Be Sweet Treats https://www.facebook.com/besweettreats419
This ticketed event is open to the general public consists of one-hour timed showings that include a cash bar, food, and an opportunity to support and meet & learn about our black-owned female businesses within the HerHub community.
HerHub prides itself on the diversity of membership within our support network, and continues to find ways not only to elevate, highlight and celebrate minority businesses but also decrease the network gap that exists among women of color businesses owners through events like this one!