Thu, Apr 29 | Women of Toledo Zoom
Virtual - Mentorship Circle with Young Women
Any Young Women age 16 to 26. Meet our Mentors this month and get advice on things that important to you. We have created spaces where women of many generations can interact and support one another.
Time & Location
Apr 29, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Women of Toledo Zoom
About the Event
- We value diversity of age, ethnicity, gender, religion, ability, experience, class, size, and more- and to find ways to drive this through every element.
- We have created spaces where women of many generations can interact and support one another.
- We support participatory of exchange knowledge, experiences, and skill to foster unique opportunities for innovation, learning, and accountability.
- We nurture the goal of learning from the past and reflecting on the present to create a more just and equitable future.
- We also value vulnerability. We have real conversations about where we are and what we need to succeed- and are comfortable with change.
- We want to create a new reality where women of all ages can make progress from real advice from real women!
- We capitalize on the opportunity and the ability to connect, communicate and collaborate with more women in our community.
- We are your Mentors, friends, peer-support, and local network that join the movement of local women supporting women.