Virtual- Power Hour Series XVIII: Diana Patton
Time & Location
About the Event
Our Speaker/Presenter for this session - Diana Patton is the CEO of Diana R. Patton Consulting, LLC, and the Founder of RISE. She is a speaker, social justice advocacy coach and consultant, an attorney, and author of her memoir, Inspiration in My Shoes, and This Yogi's Journey.
She consults with schools and organizations, to implement her RISE program, and speaks on leadership, social and emotional learning, diversity, inclusion, equity, empathy, self-care, and trauma-informed care topics. She also works with women leaders to become Rise Advocates™ with her Pivot and RISE mastermind.
You can learn more about Diana here: https://www.risewithdiana.com/about
Diana will share with us how to Master Your Mindset with a Daily Practice
- Understand how your mindset may have been impacted by this pandemic
- How trauma affects your mindset, especially if this trauma existed in your childhood
- Learn why a consistent daily practice helps mitigate your trauma load, improves your mindset and boosts your immune system.
- Learn why mastering your mindset sets you up for success in all areas of your life, and increases your emotional intelligence
- Adopt a specific practice that you can practice for the next 30 days.
- Learn why mastering your mindset is essential to becoming a Rise Advocate™